Saturday 21 March 2009

a conversation between WINMO and iPhone


i saw this conversation on a GEEK site, so here it is


WinMo
Hey, iPhone. How's it goin'?

iPhone
Hey, WinMo. Be right with you. Have to finish with this iFart app.

... ...

Sorry 'bout that. I'm a one-track phone, ya know.

WinMo
So I hear. Isn't that going to change when you get your 3.0 upgrade?

iPhone
I was afraid you'd bring that - oops. Hang on. Got a text message. Hit my home button, will ya?

... ...

Sorry 'bout that. What were you saying? Oh, yeah. What's that called, what you were talking about? Multifrisking?

WinMo
Multitasking.

iPhone
Never heard of it. I'm getting background notifications. Is that the same thing?

WinMo
Not hardly. Oh, well. Never mind.

iPhone
Oh, c'mon, WinMo. Can I give it a shot? Huh? Can I? Can I?

WinMo
I dunno. It's pretty tough stuff. Not sure that you're up to it. Never mind that those Apple people say it robs me of my power 80 percent faster. I can handle it. You, on the other hand ...

iPhone
C'mon, WinMo! Puleeeeeeeeeze?

WinMo
Fine. But don't say I didn't warn you. Hope you've been working out.

iPhone
OK, I got special permission from my mommy to try this. Here I go. iFart: Open. Crossword puzzle: Open. E-mail: open. Safari: Open. ...

Wait. I'm starting to feel a little dizzy. Something's not right. Can't ... keep ... screen ... on. Wuzzhappenintome?

WinMo
Oh, no, iPhone! Your battery can't handle the big-boy workload! Quick! Better swap it out!

iPhone
Can't. Still ... Only ... Have ... Baby ... Built-in.

WinMo
Uh oh. Here, use my USB-cable (with its handy micro/mini-USB connector).

iPhone
Can't. Only ... Use ... Proprietary ... 30-pin. Good-bye ... Win ... Mo ...

No comments: